Saturday 2 May 2020

Eat Cake Shaker Card



Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a fun Birthday Card shaker made using some Your Next Stamp goodies. I started with the Circle Panel Die, turning it into a landscape format and backing the shaker with Doodlebug printed paper.

I used regular dye inks to colour the circle, splattering it with water for some texture. The monkey has a shiy nose and eyes, which catch the light when the card is turned. The Silly Fun Birthday stamp set has such fun characters for Birthday cards!


Finally, here is a peek at the inside:


I have put this aside for when the world turns right side up again and the grandkids can go to Birthday Parties.

Supplies:
Circle Panel die - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Silly Fun Birthday Stamps - Your Next Stamp
Silly Fun Birthday Dies - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Blue and white card stocks
Acetate
Patterned paper - Dragon Tails, Doodlebug Designs
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Neenah white card stock for stamping
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Copic markers
Sakura white gel pen and black glaze pen
Makeup brushes
Various shaker filler from my stash

Card size - Standard Wide A2, (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!