Wednesday 27 May 2020

Hello Slimline Card



Hello crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a Slimline card I made to send to a friend. I'm sending out a lot of Happy Mail while we are all staying home. Even though things are slowly starting to open up here in Alberta, life is far from normal and people are still staying home a lot.

I die cut a stitched oval, stamping it with pretty SU floral images. I pulled out the i-crafter Love Bug die set for the pretty butterflies. The HELLO was a 'free with purchase' die from MFT and it's such a great size!


Inside I added two more of the i-crafter butterflies, and there is lots of room to write a short note on the white panel.


I found some vellum #10 Envelopes when I was reorganizing my craft room - look how pretty the card looks in a vellum envelope! I will just attach a label to the front for a crisp, readable area to write the address.


Supplies:
White, blue and pink card stocks
Patterned paper - Pocket Blossom, DCWV
Slimline Scalloped dies - Trinity Stamps
Slimline Stitched dies - Trinity Stamps
Beautiful Friendship stamp set - Stampin' Up
Stitched Oval die - MFT Stamps
Sakura white gel pen
222003 Love Bugs - i-crafter
Wink of Stella
Stickles
Black Pen

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a standard #10 business envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!