Friday 8 May 2020

Paper Frames Pop Up Butterfly Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends ...


It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and today I'm sharing a card made using Karen Burniston's new Paper Frames Pop Up die set!

Remember you can always see my interactive cards in action on my YouTube Channel HERE


I've had the patterned paper for several years, so it was fun to get it out again. The white vertical borders are actually Peel Off stickers and I like the shine they give the card.



There are lots more butterflies inside, and I also used the Border Blends Party for the white scalloped borders.


I do find it helpful to reinforce the score lines on the centre of the frame and both edges before I adhere it into my card.


The Paper Frames Pop Up comes with lots of different sizes of labels, and some have the cutest piercing marks!


Supplies:
Card and Envelope - Michaels
Patterned paper - Momenta (old, from my stash)
White Peel Off Border Stickers - Dazzles
1122 Paper Frames Pop Up - Karen Burniston
1091 Border Blends Party - Karen Burniston
Butterfly punches - Stampin' Up
Holographic circle stickers - Dazzles
White pearl card stock
1057 Circles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Simple Strips Birthday - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips  die- Taylored Expressions
Sequins - Trinity Stamps

Card size - 5 x 6.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!