Monday 18 May 2020

Birthday Cake Peel Off Birthday Card


Hello crafty friends ...

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and today I'm sharing a Birthday Card made with bits and pieces from my stash. The Birthday Cake is a Peel Off from Elizabeth Craft Designs, adhered to water colour paper and painted with water based markers and a wet brush. After fussy cutting it out, something must have distracted me and it never did make it onto a card.

I pulled it out, and also a chevron patterned journal card from a Project Life kit. The ombre panel is from a printed note card. Since they are printed front and back, I generally cut them in two so I have two panels, and one of these was set aside for another project.

The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Birthday with the coordinating die. I love that with a single stamping, and a single pass through my die cutting machine, I have a whole bunch of Birthday Sentiments to use!  A few Black Nuvo Drops and a glitter pen and my card front was done.


Here is a peek at the inside ...


This card will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home!


Supplies:
White and black card stocks
Cake Peel Off - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Zig Clean Colour Markers
Water Brush
Journal Card - Becky Higgins, Project Life
Ombre A2 card - Hobby Lobby
Simple Strips Birthday - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Shite embossing powder
MISTI
Wishing you... stamp - Dark Room Door
Catherine Pooler Inks
Nuvo Drops
Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. good to see peel off making an appearance, I have sooooo many of those. Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!