Saturday 30 May 2020

Hunting Taco’s Card


Hello crafty friends ...

I talk a about the details of this card in my YouTube video HERE:


Yes, I made another Slimline card. I am really enjoying this format, and the challenge of coming up with ways to make them interactive. It's also fun to have such a different size of 'canvas' to lay out stamps, dies and embellishments.


Everything but the card base and tree trunk was done with white card stock, inked with both the  Taylored Expressions and i-crafter Blending Brushes. The clouds and tractor/hill were die cut from the white panel and inked, then inlaid back in like a puzzle.


Inside I used the Katherine Label Pop Up by Karen Burniston, adding the fun Hunting for Taco's stamp from Riley & Company.


I also added some inked clouds and fun banners - which are from the Dress Up Riley Camping set.



Ahahaha - that Funny Bones stamp just cracks me up.


Supplies:
Hunting Riley - Riley & Company
White and kraft card stocks
Catherine Pooler Inks
Chameleon Markers
Sakura Black Glaze and White Gel Pen
Kraft card stock
1097 Farm Edges - Karen Burniston
1045 Outdoor Scene - Karen Burniston
Copic Markers
1011 Katherine Label Pop Up
Dress Up Riley Camping Accessories (banner) - Riley & Company
Dress Up Riley Farm Accessories (chicken, branch, smoke puff) - Riley & Company
i-crafter blending brushes
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes

Card size: 3.5 x 8.5”, fits in a Standard #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. love,love your card!!! its gorgeous and I love riley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the scene going up the front of the card and of course that sentiment is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!