Tuesday 26 May 2020

Llama Trifold Slimline Card


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another Slimline card ... this one has a bit of a twist to it! It's a Slimline Trifold Card, with windows!

I talk about some of the details in my YouTube video HERE!


I loved this sparkly plaid patterned paper - it's so cheerful! The fun Llama stamp set is from a Taylored Expressions set I picked up earlier this year and I just love the characters in it. 


Such a perfect sentiment to go with the Llama one, right? Especially with the Llama is peeking out a window!


When you open the card, you can see that it's a Trifold card, with a second window and a stamped greeting.


Finally, here is what the card looks like fully open.


There is a signing block with a tiny Llama sticker below the stamped Llama. I created the rainbow sky behind the Llama using the i-crafter Blending Brushes.



Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - The Sorbet Stack, DCWV
Reverse Scallop with Optional Stripes - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Square Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Cloud mask - All Night Media
Blending Brushes - i-crafter
Copic Markers
Sakura white gel and black glaze pens
Look Who's Talking stamp & die set - Taylored Expressions
Dashing Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Markers - Local King Rubber Stamps
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
C'mon Get Happy stamp set - Taylored Expressions
Tiny Llama stickers - American Crafts
Enamel Dots/Gumdrops  - Echo Park & Your Next Stamp
Enamel Hearts - Doodlebug Designs

Card size - 4 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. what fun a slimline trifold ... love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to this slim line idea and have ordered a couple of the dies.
    This style has all kinds of possibilities when you want simple but more than just a plain
    open up A-2.
    Did you take an 81/2 by 11 piece of card stock and simply score it to make the tri or
    is it taped together ? Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I guess I didn't mention how I made it, thinking people would just know, haha. I cut a 12 x 12" piece of card stock so I had a piece 12" wide and 8.5" deep. Scored it at 4" and 8" and that gave me the Trifold. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Karen for the measurements!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!