Tuesday 12 May 2020

Fancy Gatefold Anniversary Card


Hello crafty friends ...

When I was reorganizing my craft room recently, I also took the time to go through my 'In Progress' bin. So many cards in there, that just need a greeting and some finishing touches! This one caught my eye and since I needed to make an Anniversary card for our daughter & hubby I figured I would use that as my card base. It was likely Cricut cut many years ago, and has a matching envelope.

Remember you can always see my interactive cards in action, HERE on my YouTube Channel!




The gold Peel-Off stickers were in my stash. In fact, they were my Mom's so it was nice to be thinking about her while using them.


Inside I added layered hearts and a matted sentiment strip. The little blue flowered rectangle had been cut when I did the card base and layers, and was stored in with the card.


Supplies:
Cricut Cut Gatefold Card and Envelope - my stash
Heart dies - Hero Arts
Sakura Gold and White Gel pens
Simple Strips Background - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Die - Taylored Expressions
Blue and white card stocks
Gold Peel Off’s - stash
Seam binding
Stitched Nested Label Dies - Stampin’ Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!