Saturday 23 May 2020

'Rainbow Coffee Cup' Pop Up Card



Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another coffee themed card for the Coffee Lovers Spring & Summer Blog Hop!




Remember you can always see my interactive cards in action, HERE on my YouTube Channel!


This time I chose to make a Slimline card, and made it a Pop Up with Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop Up! Of course I started with kraft card stock,  then added some rainbow striped patterned paper and a scalloped rectangle. The rainbow of To Go Coffee Cups has been on my list of cards to make for a long time, and a Slimline format seemed the perfect way to do that in a different way than you can do with a standard A2 card.


I used Karen Burniston's Coffee Charms, snipping off the hanging hole and cutting them from a rainbow of card stocks from my scrap bin. A few sparkly Gumdrops were added for some sparkle and shine.


Inside, the rainbow continues! I used Karen Burniston's Alpha to die cut the letters for COFFEE, inking the white card stock letters with the i-crafter Blending Brushes. I used them to add some definition to the crab as well. As I mentioned in the YouTube video, I outlined the letters with a fine point black pen so they stood out more from the background.


On the Katherine Label piece I added the large crab from Ocean Animals holding another To Go Coffee Cup, and a fun stamp from Riley & Company.


Be sure to check out all the inspiration along the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - it's always so much fun to see everyone's creations!

Supplies:
1041 Coffee Charms - Karen Burniston
1011 Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston
1068 Ocean Animals - Karen Burniston
1055 Ovals Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1053 Alphabet - Karen Burniston
Card stock
i-crafter Blending Brushes
Wink of stella pen
Slimline Scalloped die - Trinity Stamps
Striped patterned paper, Really Rainbow, Purple Posies - Lawn Fawn
Stitched Rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Black pen
Sakura white gel pen
White Sugar and Sparkle Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Card Size:   3.5 x 8.5", fits in a standard #10 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

13 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love those cute rainbow cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and colorful card. Love the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rainbow colors and awesome inside too. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the inside with beautiful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh what a fun card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful slim line card design and I love the rainbow of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. another fun Slimline card, love the crab holding the coffee cup on the inside of the card

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stopped over because your slim line rainbow card caught my eye in the gallery, and then WOW! the inside is finished so amazingly!! Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! Too many great ideas to list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous caffeinated creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! Love the rainbow and that little crabby is sooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my so adorable! Love the rainbow and love that wonderful surprise inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!