Thursday 28 May 2020

Teacher Thank You Shaker



Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another Teacher Thank You Card made for the Grandkids to give their teachers at the end of the school year. Teachers are still working, doing their classes by Zoom or video lessons but I wasn't sure if cards would be needed this year or not.

I used the fun School Days Shaker Kit from Queen & Company for this card. I just adore the schoolhouse from the kit. Actually I really like everything in the kit! Todays card uses a sketch and patterned paper from my stash as well as some primary coloured enamel dots.


Inside I added a stamped greeting and a non shaker crayon using dies & stamps from the kit, joining the two together with a penned line.


Still unsure if these cards will be needed by the Grandkids this year, but if not then I will just hang onto them until next June. Surely the world won't still be upside down.

Supplies:
Green, white and red card stocks
Patterned paper and Cut Aparts, Back To School, Echo Park and Photo Play
Dashing Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Sketch - Mojo Monday 353
School Days Shaker Kit - Queen & Company
School Days Outline Die - Queen & Company
Various sequins and beads & filler
Sakura White Gel Pen
Stitched Oval Die - MFT Stamps
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug
Black Pen

Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5”

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!