Wednesday 6 May 2020

Swinging Chick Easter Card

Hello crafty friends ...


Just before Easter I posted a card made with this fun 'On a Hinge' Easter Chick set and I knew I wanted to make one more before I put the stamps away until next year. Looking at the card now though, I think it would make a fun Birthday Card if the Chick was wearing a Party Hat so I might be getting those stamps back out again!

Remember you can always see my interactive cards on my YouTube Channel HERE


This is a larger card, and the fun bracket cut apart from Doodlebug fit perfectly inside. I added a stamp from the same set as the chick and decorated the envelope as well.


This is going into the bin for next Easter, but I didn't want to hang onto the photos for another year so am sharing it now.

Supplies:
On a Hinge Chick - Taylored Expressions
On a Hinge die - Taylored Expressions
White and pink card stocks
Copic markers
Sakura black glaze and white gel pen
Michaels large card and envelope
Stitched Scalloped rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper and Cut Apart - Doodlebug Designs
Disks - Taylored Expressions
Mini Strips Easter - Taylored Expressions
Mini Strips Die - Taylored Expressions
Bling - Stampin' Up
Fineline markers
Wink of Stella

Card size: 5 x 6.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!