Wednesday 13 May 2020

Pop Up Teacher Thank You Card



Hello crafty friends ...

Since our Grandkids teachers are still working and teaching (via Zoom) I thought I would make some Teacher Thank You Cards for them to give their teachers.

Remember you can always see my interactive cards in action, on my YouTube Channel HERE.


Last month's i-crafter release included the Carly Alphabet and it's such a cute font and size it's one I'll be reaching for time and time again.


This month i-crafter is releasing another Wiper Insert - this one is the Happy Birthday Wiper Insert. Since I've already made two Birthday Cards using it, I wanted to share how versatile it can be by combining the arms and THANKS from the previously released Pop Up Wiper Card. All the Wiper Inserts work well with each other (a question I'm often asked).


Another new item being released this month is the Comic Words and here I used one of the splats as a signing block.


Also new this month is the Best Dad die set ... and I used the Trophy from that set for my teacher element. The word TEACHER was done with a label maker.  I also added a tiny blue heart sticker to the centre of the trophy.


Tomorrow I have another i-crafter Wiper Card, and I'll be sharing another one next week!

Supplies:
222054 Happy Birthday Wiper Insert - i-crafter
222011 Pop Up Wiper Insert - i-crafter
222049 Best Dad die set - i-crafter
222041 Comic Words - i-crafter
222009 Alphabet Carly - i-crafter
White card and Envelope - Michaels
Patterned paper - School Days, Miss Kate’s Cutables
Teal, White and black card stocks
Copic markers
Brother Label Maker
Sakura White gel pen
Fine Point Marker
Water Brush
Seam Binding
Nuvo Drops

Card size - 6-1/2 x 5”

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. fun teacher card, I probably need to start thinking about making some too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!