Thursday 21 May 2020

Hugs and Scooter Birthday Card


Hello crafty friends ...

I've been a fan of the Photo Booth series at Your Next Stamp for awhile now, so when this Photo Booth All Smiles set was released in February, I had to add it to my collection. With all that is going on in the world, I thought this image was fitting as I send my family and friends a virtual hug. For today's card, I added the cute hugging critters to a cheerful Birthday Card.

I paired it with the hugely popular Cloud Panel Die, backing it with acetate which I do quite often with background dies. I like the shine!


The scooter was fussy cut from a journal card in a paper stack I was trying to use up, as was the word strip at the bottom of the card. The grass edge die helps to ground the scooter.


Finally, here is a peek at the inside:


Supplies:
White & green card stock
Stitched Rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Cloud Panel Die - Your Next Stamp
Makeup Brushes
Catherine Pooler Inks
Grass Edge Die - Your Next Stamp
Acetate
Scooter Sticker etc - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, American Crafts
Patterned paper - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, American Crafts
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Photo Booth All Smiles  - Your Next Stamp
Photo Booth All Smiles Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Copic markers
Sakura black glaze and white gel pens
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Your Next Stamp
Pick Me Up (Happy Birthday) - Your Next Stamp
Tiny Stapler - Tim Holtz
Whatnot Sentiments Set 12 - Your Next Stamp
Fine point Sharpie marker

Card size - Standards A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!