Sunday 17 May 2020

Birthday Card Duo



Hello my crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a pair of Birthday cards, that I made last year and didn't get posted. I had been playing with the Card With Script Words Drop Ins die set by Stephanie Barnard and some patterned paper that was already sitting out on my stamping table.

First up is the masculine card:


The Banner Drop-Ins is an extra that works with the die set and I was happy with how well it does work! I added some punched balloons as well.


Here is a peek at the inside. The white frame and Happy Birthday all cut together as a single piece.


Next up is the ladies card, with a rainbow of layered butterflies.


The Happy Birthday cuts with the frame as a single piece, but there wasn't enough contrast to see the words through the patterned paper. So I added a strip of blue card stock behind the words.


Here is a peek at the inside of the butterfly birthday card.


Supplies:
Floral patterned paper - Park Lane
Woodgrain patterned paper - stash
Pink, Blue, Green White and Kraft card stock
Card Front with Script Words Drop-Ins - Stephanie Barnard
Butterfly die - Lawn Fawn
Stickles
Inside stamp - Stampendous
Balloon Punch - Stampin' Up
Banners Drop Ins - Stephanie Barnard

Card sizes - both, standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!