Monday 4 May 2020

Slimline Thank You Card

Hello crafty friends...

If you follow my blog you know I rarely post my cards in the same order I make them. This card was made back in March and while I made a couple of 'tall cards' back in the fall, I didn't realize how big the Slimline trend was and how much I would love making this size of card!


I used some lovely patterned papers & stickers, some flat backed sequins and a thanks die as this card is for a friend who always goes above and beyond to help us out.


Here is a look at the inside ...


Since there is a lot of room to write a note on these Slimline Cards, I added a couple of stitched circles and a few sequins inside as well.


Supplies:
White and teal card stocks
Slimline Scallop die - LDRS
Stickles
Patterned paper - Flower Market, Carta Bella
Big Scripty Word die - Lawn Fawn
Sakura white gel pen
No Hole Sequins, the Cat's Pajamas

Card size - 8-1/2 x 3-1/2", fits in a standard business envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. love the scallop frame, I think I may need another die set LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!