Monday 1 June 2020

Diagonal Trifold Card Duo



Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a pair of diagonal trifold cards made using the Z Fold with Layers die set by Divinity Designs. While I had the patterned paper and supplies out, I thought I would go ahead and make a second card.

Remember you can always see my interactive cards in action HERE
on my YouTube Channel!


For the first card I die cut the base directly from the 12 x 12" patterned paper, taking advantage of the pretty floral border that runs down each side and across the bottom. Then I used the coordinating dies to cut layers for the reverse side of the card so everything matches.


I have had these sparkly, puffy stickers for several years, but decided it was time to USE them.


The greetings are from the Simple Strips Background stamp set from Taylored Expressions, and their coordinating dies. I didn't realize until I went to write this post, that there was a second watermark in the centre of the photo. The cards were mailed a few weeks ago, and I no longer have the original photos to edit them. Oops!


The second card was done in a similar fashion, cutting the card base die from the 12 x 12" patterned paper then using the layering dies for the coordinating pieces on the reverse side.



The clear sparkly stickers were also ones I've had for several years and it was fun to use them to brighten up the darker print. The puffy bug stickers were from the sticker sheet I used in the first card as it needed the pop of colour.



I have been sending out Happy Mail to friends, and as I mentioned - these were both mailed a few weeks ago. I hope they brought a smile to their recipients faces!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Heidi Grace
Z Fold Die With Layers - Divinity Designs
Glittered Stickers - Stash
Wink of Stella
Puffy Stickers, K & Company
Stickles
Simple Strips Background - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Backer die - Taylored Expressions

Card sizes - both, 4 x 5.5" which fit in an A2 envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!