Wednesday 17 June 2020

Hello Sunshine Slimline Wiper Card


Hello crafty friends ...

I'm on the i-crafter blog today with my final Inspiration Team post and this time I used the new Hello Sunshine Wiper Insert on my Slimline Card. I also stamped a greeting from the Scattered Thoughts stamp set and the cute mouse from the Perfect Birthday.

I talk about some of the details for this card in my YouTube vide HERE:  


Here is the card inside:


I really like the happy sun that is included with this set, and I pulled out my Distress Stickles to smear on the clouds and sun cheeks.


This card just makes me happy, and I'm looking forward to sending it to a friend for Happy Mail!

Supplies:
Hello Sunshine Wiper Insert - i-crafter
Blending Brushes - i-crafter
i-mend Self Mending Cutting Deck  - i-crafter
Scattered Thoughts - i-crafter
Perfect Birthday - i-crafter

Yellow, white, blue, pink and black card stocks
Slimline stitched die - Trinity Stamps
Patterned paper - Bug Discovery, Bella Boulevard
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Distress Stickles - Tim Holtz
Copic markers
Water brush
Sakura black glaze pen
Retro Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. oh how fun and another pop-up option to fit inside the slimline cards, love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!