Sunday 28 June 2020

Four Birthday Cards with Pocket Scrapbooking Supplies



Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing some Birthday Cards made to donate to my Mom's old nursing home. I had picked up a small Project Life kit on clearance last year, and it contained some fun acetate embellishments. So I paired them with a few of the 2 x 3" Journal Cards from the package, and patterned paper from my stash.


A few of the Journal Cards also got Happy Birthday stamped on them.


Black Nuvo Drops give a POP to the cards.


They are all the same inside, and I used my trusty MISTI for even stamping on all four panels.


Supplies:
White, yellow and gold card stocks
Patterned paper - Sweet Tangerine, DCWV (old, from my stash)
Happy Birthday stamp - Birthday Builder, Altenew
Catherine Pooler Inks
Nuvo Drops
Stickles
Stamp inside - Handwritten Happiness, MFT Stamps
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia

Card size, all - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!