Thursday 18 June 2020

Wine Themed Shaker Pop Up Card


Hello crafty friends ...

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and I have a fun interactive card to share today that I made for a friend.

On the front, I created a shaker with this SIP SIP HOORAY die, adding a sentiment and resin sticker.


Remember you can always see my interactive cards in action, HERE on my YouTube Channel


Inside I used the Katherine Label Pop Up by Karen Burniston as well as her Wine Charms. It was fun to pull out this patterned paper pad, which I've had for a very long time.




Supplies:
Stitched Rectangle Frame - Your Next Stamp
Sip Sip Hooray - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - Momenta (old, from my stash)
Stickers - Crafters Square
White and black card stocks
White embossing powder
Simple Strips Birthday - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
1054 Crosshatch Rectangles - Karen Burniston
1073 Wine Charms - Karen Burniston
Stickles
Copic Marker
1011 Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Scalloped rectangle - HoneyBee Stamps

Card size - standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. funny how we both used that die on a card this week :) ... love your shaker card using it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!