Saturday 20 June 2020

Cactus Row Slimline Card


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another quick and easy Slimline Card, which uses the bottom portion of a 12 x 12" sheet of patterned paper.


I added Glitter Dots to the centre of random cactus blooms then die cut the SENDING from black card stock and adhered it on the right side of the cactus panel. I stamped and fussy cut the fishtail banner, popping it up with foam tape.


Inside, I added the leftover portion of the cactus print, and stamped 'Thinking of you' as I will be sending this out for Happy Mail. There is enough room to write a short note on the panel when I go to send the card.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Desert Dream, Recollections
Kraft, white and black card stocks
Slimline Stitched - Trinity Stamps
Sending Happy Thoughts - Simon Says Stamps
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a standard #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. that paper looks amazing on that card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper you chose! I have been resisting these "slimline" cards but this one got me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!