Saturday 13 June 2020

Cactus Flip It Card


Hello crafty friends

I talk about some of the details and supplies for this card, in my YouTube Video HERE.


It's been awhile since I made a Flip-It Card, so while I had these stickers out I decided to go ahead and make one using some cactus printed papers from my stash. I added a Hello from Karen Burniston's Word Set 6 Summer, since I'm sending out a lot of Happy Mail these days.


There is room to write a short note on the flip side of the circle, and also on the back.


I still get a lot of use out of my (retired) Stampin' Up Banner Punch, so used it here punching little banners from scraps of patterned paper in the package. I also added a tiny clear cactus sticker onto the white stitched circle.


I think I have enough Happy Mail cards in my stash now, even though I keep sending cards out each week. 

Supplies:
Circle Flip-Its - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life
Green, black and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Cute Cute Cacti - DCWV
Scallop Stitched Nesting Circles - Tutti Designs
Cross Stitch Circle dies - Tutti Designs
Stitched Circle dies - MFT Stamps
Banner Punch - Stampin' Up
1052 Word Set 6 Summer (hello) - Karen Burniston
Sakura white gel pen
Tiny sticker - American Crafts
Nuvo Drops
Puffy Cactus Sticker - the Paper Studio

Card size - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!