Sunday 21 June 2020

Folded Gift Card Holders



Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a pair of Gift Card holders that I added to the package for our son's girlfriend and a friend of mine. I have made this type several times before, using a video by Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. (That video is linked in the supply list below)

12 x 12" patterned paper works so well for these Gift Card Holders, and you can get two from a single sheet. The two use papers I chose were  from the same paper pad, but I did use two different sheets. The first one had this crisp and fresh butterfly print, so of course I decorated the front with butterflies!


The butterflies were cut with Lawn Fawn dies, and adhered to a YNS Stitched Wavy Circle.


Inside is a flap where you can tuck in the gift card, and a label to write a message.


This is the second one, which features one of the little cut-aparts that were included in the paper stack.



Inside I added a larger cut-apart but otherwise they were done the same.


I actually  made these last year, but I'm just getting them posted now.

Supplies:
Patterned paper and cut-aparts - Pebbles
Dawn's video which can be found here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jty4zuE6iM&t=22s
White and teal card stocks
Fun foam
Nuvo Drops
Rounded rectangle dies - Hero Arts
Stitched Wavy Circle die - Your Next Stamp
Butterfly dies - Lawn Fawn
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!