Thursday 25 June 2020

Jeep Pop Up Card for Father's Day



Hello crafty friends ...

I talk about the details of my card in my YouTube video here:  


I kept the card front nice and simple, since all the fun is on the inside. I stamped the sentiment, and inked over it lightly with a gear stencil. Then I added a scrap of the patterned paper to the envelope and stencilled the gears on the envelope too! 


Karen Burniston's Cupcake Pop Up can be a very generic pop up die if you masquerade the cupcake shape of the pop up. Here I used a Crosshatch Rectangle, then mounted a die cut jeep to the pop up platform.


My hubby drives a white jeep, so I thought he would really enjoy this card. I added some banners as well, and sparkly Your Next Stamp Gumdrops for the headlights.


A little more stamping and stencilling and my card was done.



Supplies:
Safari Jeep die set - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Brown glossy card stock (recycled packaging from my stash)
White, black, gray and green card stocks
1008 Cupcake Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - Basic Grey (old, from my stash)
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Words - tie-rific, Reverse Confetti
Fishtail Banner - MFT Stamps
1057 Circles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Banner dies - Birthday Bonanza Stampin' Up
Copic Markers
Spooky Cute Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Bling It On Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Gear Stencil - Karen Burniston (retired)
Blending Brushes - Taylored Expressions

Card size - 6.5 x 5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!