Saturday 6 June 2020

Teacher Thank You Flip-It Card


 Hello crafty friends ...

Remember you can always see my Interactive Cards in action HERE, on my YouTube Channel!


I rarely post my cards in the same order I make them, so while this is the first Teacher Thank You card I made this year, it's not the first one I posted.


I used the i-crafter Cosmic Flare stencil and my Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes for the sun rays & grass (on the front side).



Supplies:
Circle Flip-It’s, 5 x 7” - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life
Red and white card stocks
Patterned paper and stickers - Back To School, Echo Park
Scalloped Nesting Circles - Tutti Design
Cosmic Flare Stencil - i-crafter
Words - Schoolhouse, Neat & Tangled
Small Fishtail Banners - MFT Stamps
Large Fishtail banner - MFT Stamps
Black Nuvo Drops
Blending Brushes - Taylored Expressions

Card size - 5 x 7”

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!