Monday 22 June 2020

Chameleon Record Card - You Rock


Hello crafty friends ...

Today for Masculine Card Monday here on my blog,  I'm sharing a card I made to show the versatility of the Chameleon Fineline markers. These things are sooo cool! For example, you take the lid off the yellow marker and add the orange marker lid for a few seconds. Then you add the red marker lid for a few seconds When you go to write, the colour flows from the red through orange before returning to the original colour. 

I had just received this fun record die set from MFT so that is pretty much what inspired my card. Note, I made this card in the Spring of 2019 but didn't get it posted so am sharing it now.


I used the markers to write 'you rock' on one stitched card stock strip, and then drew a plaid on a second one. The Fineline markers coordinate with the Chameleon Color Tone and Color Tops so I used those to colour the record label and banner.


Inside I added a stitched panel with marker colour outside the stitched line and a die cut word. The other words were done with the Chameleon Fineline markers!




Supplies:
Sketch - C4C 475, Crazy4Challenges.
The Bee Paper Company, marker paper
Stitched vertical stitched strip dies - MFT Stamps
Chameleon Color Tones markers
Chameleon Color Tops
Chameleon Fineliners
White, black card stocks
Black glossy card stock - Tonic Studios
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Record die - MFT Stamps
Silver for card stock - Stampin' Up
AWESOME and FANTASTIC dies - Verve (retired)
Fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
Stitched rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!