Wednesday 3 June 2020

Howling Coyote Slimline Card


Hello crafty friends

I have a LOT of patterned paper and 99% of it is 12 x 12". I get bored using the same paper pad so rarely do I just use one pad until it's gone, but I have started to separate every page from it's binding when I take a pad out to use. That gives me a chance to flip through the papers, re-arranging them as I wish and removing any patterns I know I will never use. Those ones get set aside for me to add my magnet sheets to when I'm storing dies. A flip through this SW themed paper stack revealed this tall printed image that I knew would be perfect for a quick and easy Slimline card!


I outlined the patterned coyote with a copic marker to give it more definition, and added another piece of patterned paper above it as a spot to add the circle greeting. The stitched circle was inked with the i-crafter Blending Brushes then I stamped the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape.


Here is a peek at the inside, with a tag cut apart from the same paper pad. I stamped the sentiments and added the tag with foam tape.


A little twine and a couple of enamel dots ...


... and a cute cactus sticker from my stash and the card was finished.



Supplies:
Cream and white card stocks
Patterned paper & tag cut apart - Desert Dream, Recollections
Stitched Circle - MFT Stamps
Blending Brushes - i-crafter
Sending Happy Thoughts - Simon Says Stamps
Cactus sticker - the Paper Studio
Twine
Stamps inside - Hero Arts (old, from my stash)
Copic marker
Enamel Dots - Stampin' Up

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5" - fits in a standard #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!