Tuesday 9 June 2020

Slimline Crab Shaker Hello Card


 


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a Slimline Shaker Card that I made to send to a friend. I had been sending out lots of Happy Mail to lift the spirits of our friends that were also staying home to prevent the spread of COVID-19. While things are opening up in our province, I am immune compromised and will continue to stay home as much as possible.

With the warmer weather, I wanted to play with Queen & Company's 'Under The Sea' Shaker Card kit and this is what I came up with.


I used the i-crafter Blending Brushes to add some additional colour to the fun Crab Shaker, as well as ink the edges of the paper.


I  fussy cut along top of waves on the blue patterned paper for a different look, and added a variety of filler inside the crab's shaker body.


Inside, I used the i-crafter Blending Brushes with a fish stencil. I am LOVING these brushes!!


I added some white enamel dots as well as some sea shell sequins (from the shaker kit) as embellishments.



Supplies:
Under the Sea Shaker Kit - Queen & Compay
Under the Sea Outline Dies - Queen & Company
Orange, white and black card stocks
Blending Brushes - i-crafter
Copic Markers
Various filler, Queen & Company and my stash
Under the Sea Stencil - Echo Park
Word Bubble - Stampin' Up
Black Pen
Sakura white gel pen
Enamel Dots - Recollections
Sentiments inside - Splish Splash Sentiments, Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!