Monday 15 June 2020

Pop Up 'Thinking of You' Cactus Card.



Hello crafty friends ...

Remember you can always see my interactive cards in action, on my YouTube Channel HERE


I have had these puffy cactus stickers sitting on my stamping table for weeks and I finally broke them out for this card.


The patterned paper has random pearlized sections, and I used a SU Label die set for the inlaid label. That was the perfect spot for one of those puffy stickers and a die cut Thinking of You (from Karen Burniston).


Here is a peek at the inside, with the Paper Frames Pop Up die set by Karen Burniston.


A water coloured sticker is on the right side, and there is a signing block as well.


I added another puffy sticker inside on the left, and added the 'hello' to the left pop up frame. I've had the patterned paper for well over a year and there are still lots of sheets in the pad for me to enjoy using.


Supplies:
Green, white and black card stock
Patterned paper - Cute Cute Cacti, DCWV
Stitched rectangle die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1122 Paper Frames Pop Up - Karen Burniston
3-D Cactus Sticker - Paper Studio
1052 Word Set 6 Summer (hello) - Karen Burniston
Clear Cactus Stickers - my stash
Stitched Nested Label Dies - Stampin' Up
1102 Word Set 10 Thinking of You - Karen Burniston

Card size - Wide A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!