Sunday 14 June 2020

Botanical Birthday Card Group



Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a group cards I made to donate to my Mom's old nursing home. I had picked up this box of botanical note cards that are actually printed on both the front and back. I cut each one in half to give me two printed panels for my white card fronts so while I only show 8 in the photos, I actually made two of each one!

On the following card, I die cut some leaves from green pearlized card stock and added them with a fishtail banner greeting. Black Nuvo Drops give the card a little pizazz.


This print is probably my favourite of the bunch.  The stamping was done on a stitched Fishtail Banner and I added clear sparkle Nuvo Drops.



I brightened up this circle pattern by trimming off a strip from the left edge and adding a striped strip from one of the other prints in the package. Then I added some black Glitter Dots to some random circles.


Another print that I really liked. I do like succulent cards!


I stamped the same greeting on the inside of each of the cards.


Supplies:
Boxed Cards & envelopes - Paper Studio
White card stock
Heck Yes - Anything But Basic Birthday Wishes, MFT Stamps
Sweet Wishes - Big Birthday Sentiments, MFT Stamps
Fishtail Banner Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Fishtail Banners - MFT Stamps
Happy Birthday - Pick Me Up, Your Next Stamp
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Green Pearl card stock
Leaf dies - MFT Stamps
Holographic Circle Stickers - Hot Off The Press
Happy Birthday To You - Cool Tag Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Inside Stamp - Drop a Note, Taylored Expressions
Nuvo Drops
Washi Tape Greetings - Your Next Stamp

Card sizes - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, and what a sweet gesture! I love that you are donating these cards to a retirement home. They are sure to brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous collection of cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!