Tuesday 23 June 2020

Thinking of You Pop Up Card


Hello crafty friends

Today's card uses some Doodlebug cut aparts and a Pop Up die from the Stamps of Life. I talk about some of the details on the card in my YouTube video here:


The Hello Sunshine cut apart was square, so I added a little Doodlebug patterned paper on either side and covered the seams with Bakers Twine. That gave me a perfectly sized A2 panel.


The Thank You 3-D Drop Ins makes a great generic pop up if you don't use the Thank You dies, so that is what I did here, cutting it from cheerful patterned paper in my stash.



The critters are also Doodlebug cut aparts that were each on a 2" square. I simply fussy cut them from the sheet and popped them up with foam tape.


This is one of the cards I am sending out for Happy Mail!

Supplies:
Cut aparts - Doodlebug Designs
Stickles
Twine
Sakura black and clear glaze pens
Patterned paper - Hello Spring, American Crafts
Hello and white card stocks
Thank You 3D Drop-Ins - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life
Scallop Stitched Nesting Circles - Tutti Designs
Stitched Mini Scalloped Rectangle die set - MFT Stamps
Words - Tucked In, Thinking of you - Papertrey Ink
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
i-crafter Blending Brushes
White Peel Off Border
Enamel Dots - Echo Park

Card size: Standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!