Tuesday 30 June 2020

Slimline Canada Day Card with Zentangle



Hello crafty friends ...


Today I'm sharing another Slimline Card, this time for Canada Day! I had SO much fun creating this using my iPad, Apple Pencil and the app Procreate. I intended to use the app to practice my lettering and doing Zentangle so it was fun to combine those things for this card.


I filled in my Maple Leaf outline with different tangles. I printed the main panel as well as two additional Zentangle Maple Leaf's to fussy cut and pop up with foam tape.


Here is a peek at the inside, with the Your Next Stamp Circle Burst and Karen Burniston's Celebrate.


While it's hard to see in photos, I backed the Circle Burst Opening with acetate for some shimmer & shine. I love how it catches the light and is a fun surprise when you open the card.



Supplies:

Red sparkle card stock
White, black and red card stocks
Acetate
printer
White Sugar & Sparkle Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
1067 Celebrate - Karen Burniston
Circle Burst Die - Your Next Stamp

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!