Monday 29 June 2020

Slimline Nautical Trifold Birthday Card



Hello crafty friends ...

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have a fun Slimline Trifold to share today.


I had stumbled on this 12 x 12" paper pad on clearance a year or two ago. Even though I did NOT need any more paper, I couldn't resist this one with all the glossy and foiled bits in it. It's always good to find a masculine paper pad and I use this one a lot for my nursing home donation cards.

Since I'm enjoying the Slimline card format these days, I have also been having fun figuring out different ways to fold or make them interactive. For this trifold card, I cut my card base 8-1/2 x 8-1/2", then scored down the left side at 2" and down the right side at 3". That gave me my fold over panels while still keeping the card at the Slimline size.


Finally, this is what the card looks like fully open.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Hey Sailor, DCWV
Off white confetti card stock
Ahoy Matey - Black Beards Loot, TAWS (retired)
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - MFT Stamps
Skull - Black Beards Loot, TAWS (retired)
Splish Splash Sentiments, Elizabeth Craft Designs
Anchor stamp - Sayings4Sailboats, the Stamps of Life
Birthday words - LJD Birthday Greetings, MFT Stamps

Card size: 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!