Wednesday 10 June 2020

Shaker Tag with Succulents

Hello crafty friends ...

I'm on the i-crafter Blog today with my Inspiration Post for the June Release. I really like the sketchy, loose look of the stamps in the new Positively Plants stamp set, and used them along with the Zip Tag to create a shaker tag!


I gold embossed the terrarium so it would look like those glass ones with the brass beadlines, and then I stamped one of the plants inside. A little ink blending with the i-crafter blending brushes added some additional colour.


When you shake the tag, the sentiment is revealed ... I chose "I Dig You", since this tag is attached to the gift I'm giving hubby for Father's Day.



Supplies:
Zip Gift Tag - i-crafter
Positively Plants - i-crafter
i-mend self healing cutting pad - i-crafter
Blending Brushes - i-crafter
White card stock
Acetate
Gold embossing powder
Various sequins & filler from my stash
Square die - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!