Monday 24 September 2018

Wobbling Owl Card Duo for Thanksgiving

Good morning friends

I have a couple of simple cards to share today. I made them last fall when I was bound and determined to finally finish up a paper/sticker package that I'd had for years. Every fall I would make one or two cards using it but never used it UP. Last year I finally finished it (yay!) but by then it was time to start sharing Christmas cards and these ones never got posted. 

These two are for my Mom to give the Great Grands, so the owl embellishments are popped up with an Action Wobble for some fun. Everyone loves a card with an Action Wobble on it!


These cards are 4-1/4" square, and fit nicely in a standard A2 envelope.


The owl's were die cut from the scrap of patterned paper with a stitched circle die, then layered to a larger stitched circle for some contrast. Below you can see the wobble -- so fun!



The second card was made the same as above, including the wiggly eyes I adhered to each of the centre owls.






Supplies:
Confetti card stock
Patterned paper and stickers - Echo Park
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
Wiggly Eyes
Mini Action Wobble
Action Wobbles
Felt Embellishments
Stitched square - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Inside words - Hero Arts & Paper Smooches
Word bubble - Lawn Fawn

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!