Saturday 29 September 2018

Happy Fall Shaker Card

Good morning friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy4Challenges Blog. Our September hostess is Raquel Mason, and our guest designer is the amazing Fran Sabad. You can see Fran's blog HERERaquel's challenge this week is:  It’s now fall and I know this because I see it on my calendar even though you wouldn’t know it in Florida. Let’s put leaves, or trees with beautiful fall colors, or anything that says fall to you on our cards this week.


I have so much fun making shaker cards that I decided to use a large fall themed sticker from my stash with a Blueprints die set for my card and make a shaker! Since the Canadian Thanksgiving is coming up fast, I also thought I'd make it a Thanksgiving card.


So many stamp sets just include 'Happy Thanksgiving', or 'Happy Fall', but rarely have sentiments for inside your card. Last year I was so happy to find this great set by Taylored Expressions that have great sentiments.


Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C454.

Supplies:
Blueprints #29 - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - DCWV
Stickers - Chicaniddy Crafts
Transparency - Hero Arts
Fun Foam
Sequins
White card stock
Matte Glossy card stock
Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen
resin heart sprinkle - Doodlebug
Lets Get Stuffed stamp - Pink and Main
1047 Upsy Daisy Pop-Up (banner) - Karen Burniston
Inside stamp - Taylored Expressions

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!