Sunday 23 September 2018

Gatefold Christmas Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a Christmas card using an older paper pad from my stash.


There were several sheets of these 'Cut Aparts' in the pad and I managed to use two of them on this card.


The gold Merry Christmas stickers I used on the right flap, jumped into my shopping cart when I was at Hobby Lobby for a quick visit in June. Oh how I wish we had a Hobby Lobby here in Canada.



The gold glittered embellishments were also in the stash and they pick up all the gold foiled bits in the patterned paper. I used my 'new' Pink and Main fishtail banners to stamp my greeting inside and added a fussy cut patterned paper strip across the top edge.


Supplies:
Hello Friend Gatefold die set - Sizzix
Patterned paper - DCWV
Clear Merry Christmas sticker - the Paper Studio
Glittered embellishments - K & Company
Metallic gem stickers - Stampendous
Large fishtail banner die - Pink and Main
Inside stamp - Lawn Fawn
Sakura gold gel pen

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!