Friday 28 September 2018

Boys Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

Today's share is a Gift Card Holder I made for our grandson using Lynda Kanase's BigZ Slider Card Die. This time though, I only die cut the inside portion and added it inside a standard A2 side fold card.

I had a 12 x 12" sheet of these Cut Aparts so used a couple of them on this card. The dino on the front is so cute!


I added glossy accents to the dino egg and the confetti for some shine.


Below is the group pics of the inside ... the gift card slides out when the card is opened. I used another couple of the Cut Aparts, and a stamped fishtail banner.


Supplies:
Card, Slider - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Blue card stock
Patterned paper - Dragon Tails, Doodlebug (Cut-parts)
1034 Word Set 5 Royalty (banner) - Karen Burniston
Sakura stardust pen
Gift card greeting stamps - MFT Stammps
Glossy accents
Cello bag
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!