Wednesday 5 September 2018

Hello There Deer

Good morning friends

I had SO much fun making this card!  First, I have wanted these deer dies for YEARS but was never able to find them. When I discovered that Ecstasy Crafts (a Canadian company!!) carried some of the Marianne Design Collectible dies, I was quick to order them. They are just as sweet as I was hoping, and quite easy to put together.


After making a bug themed card last month, I was left with a couple of pieces of leftover patterned paper which had clouds on the reverse side. I paired one here with a paper pad by Pink and Main, as well as the Reverse Scallop Window die by Your Next Stamp to create the little scene.


A stamped sentiment, a few stitched leaves and some grass and the card front was finished.


Inside the card I used the Large Fishtail Banner dies by Pink and Main. I didn't add a sentiment inside as I am not sure what I want to use this card for just yet. Sometimes it's good to have a couple of this type of card handy in the stash.

Supplies:
Cloud patterned paper - Bella Boulevard
Other patterned paper - Pink and Main
Enamel Dots
Stitched leaf dies - Lawn Fawn
Deer die - Marianne Designs
Kraft, black, cream and brown card stocks
Reverse Scallop with Optional Stripes die - Your Next Stamp
Green paper - Stash
1006 Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Black glaze pen
Sakura white gel pen
Large fishtail banner dies - Pink and Main
Hello there - MFT Stamps
Fishtail benner - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Those deer are adorable, no wonder you needed to add them to your collection

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!