Monday 3 September 2018

Happy October Thanksgiving Card

Good morning friends

I used MFT's Essential Horizontal Cover Up die for another Thanksgiving card today. This time I kept it simple and just inked the edges of the two stitched rectangles before adhering them back inside the frames. I like the little depth this gives an otherwise flat panel.


I have had this 12 x 12" sheet of stickers for several years but managed to get quite a few of them onto cards this year. The leaves, letters and corn were on the sticker sheet. I added a little glitter to the corn and letters to add a little more dimension.


After adding the black and yellow Nuvo Crystal Drops, I carefully added a drop of white into the centres. I also added a die cut 'happy' above the letter stickers.


Here is a peek at the inside:


I used red Soft Finish Card stock from Elizabeth Craft Designs for my card base - the red matches the patterned paper really well and I love that this card stock is white on the reverse side. Into the Thanksgiving card stash with this one.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - DCWV
Essential Horizontal Cover-Up - MFT Stamps
Stickers - Chickaniddy Crafts
Black fine point marker
Happy die - MFT Stamps
Black and white card stocks
Red Soft Finish Card Stock - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen
Stickles
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Inside Happy Die - Lawn Fawn
Blueprints #31 - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!