Monday 17 September 2018

Fall Felt Embellishment Square Cards

Good morning friends

I had been working on using up this (much) older paper pack and decided to make a pair of 4 x 4" cards using some felt stickers from my stash.


These 4 x 4" cards fit nicely in a standard A2 envelope and I kept the designs fairly simple. I added wiggly eyes to the felt characters, since the ones that were glued on in the package were crooked and falling off. Ha - these are NOT quality stickers!



This second card uses one of the Journal Cards that came in the paper package.




The cards were quick and easy to make and I think the Grands will like them.

Supplies:
Off white confetti card stock
Patterned paper, stickers and journaling cards - Echo Park
Felt embellishments - stash
Wiggly Eyes
Stamps inside - Hero Arts
Stitched square dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!