Sunday 16 September 2018

Bird Embossed Thanksgiving Card

Good morning friends

This embossed panel was in my 'In Progress' bin, so I pulled it out and got it onto a card..


This embossing folder is so pretty - an oldie but a goodie for sure. I have only done the 'embossing folder inking' a couple of times mostly because I never remember to do it!


Here is a peek at the inside. I'm always on the look out for stamps for Thanksgiving cards. So many sets say 'Happy Thanksgiving' and that's about it. This set by Simon Says Stamps seemed to have enough variety that I added it to my collection last year.



Supplies:
Gold, white card stocks
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Clear embossing powder
Autumn Blessings and stamps inside - Simon Says Stamps
Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Twine
Chalks - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. fabulous fall card, love the embossing on the embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!