Friday 7 September 2018

Merry Christmas Evergreen Pivot Panel

Good morning friends

I used several more of Karen Burniston's new release dies for my Fun Fold Friday card today, including the bold Merry Christmas die. I get a lot of use out of the Happy Birthday one so I can see this one getting a good work-out too. Here I've cut it from both red and white card stocks then offset them to create a shadow effect.

The Merry Christmas is layered onto the Gift Card Label, and I didn't glue down the slots under the flourishes. I'm sure if I chose to, I could still slide a gift card under those slots then the Merry Christmas would be revealed when the gift card was removed.


Inside I used the Evergreen Pivot Panel die set, along with the Crosshatch Rectangles to cut the patterned paper. The little scallops are from the 'icing' that comes with the Cake Pop-Up.


I didn't want to cover up the sweet snowman on the right side of the card, so added our signing block on the left.


When I was planning this card, I intended to alternate houses and trees - but the green trees looked so nice against the white pop-up panel I ended up going with all trees.


Remember that the Pivot Panels work inside a regular card as I've done here, but they were designed to work with the Tag Book Pop-Up AND the Twist Panel Pop-Up as well.


Into the holiday card stash with this one.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Recollections
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Red and white card stocks
1062 Evergreen Pivot Panel - Karen Burniston
1028 Cake Pop-Up (scalloped trim) - Karen Burniston
1019 Gift Card Label  - Karen Burniston
1065 Merry Christmas - Karen Burniston
Stickles
Sakura Black Glaze Pen

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Karen, love the green and white

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, I love that snowman paper you used on this card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!