Tuesday 18 September 2018

Happy Halloween with Ghosts

Good morning friends

Today I'm sharing a Halloween Pop-Up card, that features Karen Burniston's new Halloween Charms. I kept the front nice and simple, with a trio of ghosts and a bat as well as the BOO from last year's Halloween release. I love that BOO die! 



I had so much fun adding  little faces to the ghosties. For the ones inside, I didn't trim off the charm hanging hole but added orange brads through them to adhere them to the card. Then I popped up their lower half with foam tape.



The new Happy Halloween is such a fun size, and works perfectly with the Crosshatch Ovals. While it's hard to see in the photos, I went over the bat below the words with a black marker and Wink of Stella. It shows up really nicely in real life, since the shimmer catches the light. To create the Pop-Up I used the Pop-Up platform that comes with the new Explosion Pop-Up die set.


I tucked a white Crosshatch rectangle in behind the black panel as a place to write our message.


Finally, for those that like to pin 'front and inside' shots - here you go!


I don't actually need too many Halloween cards this year - I made way too many last year that I want to send out. But I couldn't resist a play with the new Halloween Charms.

Supplies:
1058 Halloween Charms - Karen Burniston
White, black and orange card stock
Black marker
1055 Ovals Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Wink of Stella
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
1069 Explosion Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Brads
Chalks
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Sakura Metallic Gel Pens
1013 Halloween Elements (LOVE THIS BOO)- Karen Burniston
Sakura white gel pen
Embossing folder - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!