Tuesday 11 September 2018

Paper Pro's Apple of my Eye

Good morning friends

Today I'm sharing the card I made for the Paper Pro's Challenge "Seeing Spots". I added sparkly polka dot paper strips to my card front, and I think the apples in the basket inside could even count towards the challenge.  I love making challenges my own!


I cut two sprigs from the new Autumn Elements and adhered them over the burlap trim with a white bakers twine bow. Both the fussy cut apple element and the recipe patterned paper layer have shiny embossed bits.


Inside I used one of the arms from the Upsy Daisy Pop-Up to animate the fussy cut "I pick you" barn wood element and added a couple of apples from the Autumn Elements.


I also added 'welcome fall' from the new Word Set 7 Autumn. Love it cut from red!


Our signing block is on the right side, accented with another die cut apple and a bit of burlap trim. You have a better look at the shine on the apples in the photo below.



The Paper Pro's challenge is a casual one, with a varying number of participants each month.

Supplies:
Red and cream card stocks
Patterned paper - DCWV
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1047 Upsy Daisy Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
1042 Spinner Square Pop-Up (squares) - Karen Burniston
1059 Autumn Elements - Karen Burniston
Prisma Colour Pencils
Burlap Trim - Stampin' Up
1060 Word Set 7 Autum - Karen Burniston
Copic marker
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!