Friday 21 September 2018

Scarecrow & Pumpkin Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's FUN FOLD FRIDAY here on my blog, and today's share uses a retired die by Karen Burniston - the Rectangle Pull Card. I always loved those Pull Card dies ... so still get them out to use now and again.


I created the background panel with Distress Oxide inks, then adhered the adorable scarecrow. This set was one of my early Lawn Fawn purchases, and I still just love it! The felt pumpkin sticker was in my stash, so I added it as well as a stamped and die cut pumpkin.


Here is a peek at the inside, with a greeting on the left and a space for us to sign our name on the right.



Supplies:
Rectangle Pull card - Karen Burniston (Retired)
Patterned paper - DCWV
Confetti card stock, off white
Felt pumpkin sticker - stash
Scarecrow, pumpkin and crow stamps - Lawn Fawn
Copic markers
Sakura white gel pen
Black and clear Sakura gel pens
Words inside - TAWS (no longer in business)
Distress Oxide inks

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!