Thursday 13 September 2018

Fall Banner Thanksgiving Card

Good morning friends

I think this Fall Banner sticker was my favourite one on the sheet that came with this paper pad. I used it here with some foam tape and two coordinating patterned papers from the package.


I added some glitter to the tree leaves for some sparkle and shine. Sometimes we have an early snow, and it sparkles like diamonds on the tree leaves until it melts.


Here is a peek at the inside:


While I was working at using up this older paper pad, I was also working at keeping my Thanksgiving cards fairly simple.

Supplies:
Kraft, off white confetti card stock
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Word stamp inside - Reverse Confetti
Blueprints #13 - MFT Stamps
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!