Thursday 20 September 2018

Falling Leaves Square Card for Thanksgiving

Good morning friends

This 'Falling Leaves' was one of the Cut Aparts in the paper package I was working on using up, so I decided to add it to the front of my card with a strip of the coordinating patterned paper.


Since I always like a little dimension on my cards, I added two die cut leaves with a twine bow.


Inside is a stamped panel with another die cut leaf.


Supplies:
Patterned paper, stickers and journal card - Echo Park
Confetti off white card stock
Stitched square dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Plaid patterned paper - K & COmpany
Stitched leaf dies - Lawn Fawn
Blue recycled packaging
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stamps inside - Echo Park
Twine
Card size - 5" square, fits in a 5 x 7" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!