Friday 14 September 2018

Panda Flip-It Trio

Good morning friends

It's Fun fold Friday here on my blog, and I have a trio of Panda Birthday Flip-It cards to share. I received this panda stamp in Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration this Spring but didn't actually open it until recently. I've been having fun using them for cards for the nursing home and for my daughter's Birthday gift.

These three are for our eldest's gift - she asked for some more kids birthday cards and I think Flip-It cards are so fun for kids.


I added enamel accents to look like the panda is juggling.



Here is a photo of all three of the Panda Flip-It cards. I was using up patterned paper from my stash and Flip-It cards are great for that.



Supplies:
Panda stamp - Stampin' Up
Stitched Circle - MFT Stamps
Turquoise and white card stocks
Circle Flip-It's - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life
Patterned paper - Taylored Expressions
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Enamel Dots
Words on flip side - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!