Wednesday 26 September 2018

Circle Background Die Card Duo For Fall

Good morning friends

I have a pair of fall cards to share today and they both started out with the Circle Panel die by Your Next Stamp. I get a lot of use out of this one and love playing with different ways to use it.


I had purchased a 12 x 12 sheet of fall themed stickers, and wanted to use it up on my cards this year and not store a half used sticker sheet until next year. I did good - only a few stickers remaining to use and I think I can put them on a birthday card to donate to my Mom's nursing home.

For the teal card, I used sweet patterned paper from Pink and Main and added a couple of the fallaway circles back onto the card front, raising some of them up with foam tape. Those circles also got a bit of shimmer with a Wink of Stella brush pen.



Inside I used the Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-Up to animate this cute fox sticker and added an acorn for him to hold. The border dies (ECD) are ones I haven't used in awhile, so it was fun to pull them out again.




For my second card, I used a bunch more of the stickers from the sheet and added the Circle Panel die over one of my Colorburst panels.




Finally, for those of you who like to pin group shots to their Pinterest Boards:



Supplies:
Teal Card
Circle Background Panel die - Your Next Stamp
Teal and brown card stocks
Patterned paper - Pink and Main
Stickers - Echo Park
Wink of Stella
Enamel Dots
Crystal Nuvo Drops
Brown fine point marker
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Border die - Jewels 1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Happy Thanksgiving - Simon Says Stamps
Our Table stamp - Taylored Expressions

Brown Card
Brown, orange and white card stocks
Circle Background Panel die - Your Next Stamp
Stickers - Echo Park
Stickles
Colorburst - Ken Oliver
Lindy's Magical Shakers - Lindy's Stamp Gang
Black glaze pen - Sakura
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stamp inside - Neat & Tangled

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!