Friday 1 January 2021

Dog Themed Lever Card


Hello!  I am starting off the New Year with a card for  Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and I'm sharing a Dog Themed Birthday Lever Card. I have been making a set of dog themed Birthday Cards for a gift, and this is one of them.


I used both the Lever Card die set and the Layering Die set for the fun fold card base, and the patterned paper is from Stampin' Up. 


The cute dog (and the ball) were fussy cut from one of the patterned papers in the set.


 I have a couple more of these dog themed Birthday Cards to share this month as well.

Supplies:
Various card stocks from my stash
Lever Card and Lever Card Layering Dies - Divinity Designs
Patterned paper - Playful Pets, Stampin' Up
Happy Birthday - Penny Black
Sakura black glaze and white gel pens
Small dog bone - Treats4Cookie, the Stamps of Life
Circle - leftover piece from another project
Black marker
Nuvo Drops
Wink of Stella
Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. always love black, white and red cards and this is no exception

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!