Wednesday 27 January 2021

WTF (Who'se Turning Forty) Pop Up Slimline Card


Hello!  Today I'm sharing a fun Pop Up card I made for our son in law who is celebrating a big birthday soon. It's a little cheeky, and I know he will get a kick out of this take on 'WTF'. I have a walk through of my card with all the details on YouTube here


Inside I have not one, but TWO Pop Up's using die sets by Karen Burniston... the Rockin' Rectangle and the Mini Pops. 


Since he loves to snowboard, this snowboarding dog image from your Next Stamp was perfect - even though it's a Christmas stamp set, you can use some of the images for winter creations! 


The 'Lets & Celebrate' dies are by Crafty Meraki and I am getting lots of use out of that die set.

Since I went over all the details in the video, I'll keep my comments here to a minimum. 


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Doodlebug Design
Card stocks
1089 Rockin Rectangle - Karen Burniston
1146 Mini Pops - Karen Burniston
Mini Misti - My Sweet Petunia
Pawliday Pups - Your Next Stamp
Pawliday Pups Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Ohuhu Markers
Sakura black glaze and white gel pens
Wink of Stella
Fine point marker
Celebrate Slimline Tag - Crafty Meraki
Cool Tag Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Adhesive backed snowflakes - Stampin' Up (retired)
Alhpa - Sizzix BigZ
Fishtail banner - MFT Stamps
White pearl card stock
Snowflake dies - Papertrey ink
Card size - 4 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card! Is the word “fourty” a stamp? Trying not to be a Debbie Downer, but Webster spells it forty in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Lee W. No, I didn't even realize I had spelled FORTY incorrectly on the card. I did it correctly everywhere else, but not the card! Sheesh. Someone pointed it out to me on FB right away and since I hadn't delivered the card yet I changed it. Thanks for commenting! I just did the words with a marker, not a stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!